Photo History

About The Bob

Highschooler in the Portland, Oregon area

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Word Smithing Triptych

My three words, in order of the pictures, were:

Unproductive: My mom always sits down and watches TV at the end of the day. While it portrays being unproductive, its also a beneficial period of laziness for her because it lets her relax at the end of the work day. I was doing a two second exposure time to capture blur in the TV screen, but my mom also turned her head midway through the exposure and I really like the outcome.

Quivered
I walked to a runoff lake behind my neighborhood to take this picture, it was a very cold day and I thought the darkened trees and light mist helped emphasize the word.

Unbruised
I set up a white poster board behind an apple in my kitchen for this picture. I wanted to make sure to capture the apple with as much roundness and smoothness to it as I could to really help display the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment